Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pat Robertson Predicts Great Attacks on America in 2007

I heard Pat say this on New Year's day to a hushed CBN audience. Below is the 700 Club transcript of it.

"Well, the other thing I felt was that evil men; evil people, are going to try to do evil things to us and to others during the last part of this year. I don't know whether it'll be in the fall or September or later on, but it'll be the second half, somehow, of 2007. There will be some very serious terrorist attacks. The evil people will come after this country.

It's going to happen. And I'm not saying necessarily nuclear. The Lord didn't say "nuclear," but I do believe it'll be something like that that'll be a mass killing, possibly millions of people, and major cities injured. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope people will pray and that won't happen. But nevertheless, that seems to be what's coming up."

Pat also said 2007 would be a year of extraordinary miracles--as if "heaven came down to earth". More of this prophect can be seen at http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/4878

No comments: