Sunday, January 28, 2007

2004 Prophetic Warning from Australia

A Prophetic Word received by Maree Wilson

November 25 2004

Maree Wilson

Coordinator,

Intercessors for Melbourne, Australia

mwilsonifm@hotmail.com

First Scriptures given:

Revelation 15:1 - 8 The angels with the last plagues.

Revelation 18: 1 - 24 The fall of Babylon

Revelation 22: 1 - 21 The coming of Jesus

Then I saw a vision of a globe of the world. There were many chariots riding around it – like a war scene. As I kept watching, the globe tipped upside down and everything went into chaos.

My people, listen to my words. Listen closely.

A great tribulation is about to hit the world – a great shaking is about to be released upon the earth. Her sorrow and pain will be heard all over the earth like Rachel weeping for her children. (Matthew 2:18)

The days will I shorten as no man will be able to bear her pain. But I call my people to come out of her (Revelation 18). Come out now as time is advancing. Stop your partying. The time is ticking away.

Jeremiah 33 Promise of restoration and hope. A covenant with my people.

Watchmen sound the alarm.

Time is running out.

Warn my people.

Come back to the Father’s house (My ways) before it is too late.

The time is short and a great blindness has taken over my people.

Just as the earth opened up and swallowed my people in the days of old,

So shall it happen today (Numbers 16).

My people were blind and pitiful.

I am a God of great mercy and love.

But I have set a time for my Son’s coming, and I warn my watchmen that it is not far off.

Listen, my people, to the watchmen.

Warn my people of impending danger. Come out of her. Come out of Babylon.

You foolish virgins (Matthew 25:1-13). You who were sleeping.

You who I invited to the wedding banquet (Matthew 21:1-14), you foolish people, too busy to come. You foolish rich people, who refuse to turn from your riches

(Matthew 19:1-30) You who walk in rebellion, you foolish people.

You are a people who have ears but do not hear. You are a people who have hearts that have gone cold. (Matthew24: 12)

You are a people who lust after the flesh. You who turn your back on the ways of my Father’s house of praise, prayer, and worship; who have followed man-made rules; you who have forsaken my Father’s ways; who have built your own kingdoms in my Name.

A TIME IS COMING LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT WHEN YOU WILL BE NO MORE.

A TIME IS AT HAND WHEN I SHALL TURN MY BACK ON YOU AND WITHDRAW MY SPIRIT FROM THIS BACKSLIDDEN WORLD.

My heart grieves for such a people. They are my children and I love them dearly. But they have turned away from me. I have not turned away from them. They have forsaken me and followed their own evil desires.

CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

I have made a covenant with my people

AND I CANNOT BREAK IT.

Vision

As I looked up towards the heaven’s I saw the glory coming down like golden liquid honey, which spread out all over the city. This golden liquid covered everything in its path…buildings, cars, people… The Lord said this is the glory in the form of golden liquid honey, which lines the streets of heaven being poured out into the earth. (It has healing power).

In the days of old, the glory filled the temple. Today my glory will fill the earth. When the glory fills the earth, evil cannot exist.

Maree Wilson

Coordinator, Intercessors for Melbourne, Australia

mwilsonifm@hotmail.com

No comments: